Friday, December 22, 2023

The Italian Job - Wit & Ingenuity

 

"Ultimate excellence lies not in winning every battle, but in defeating the enemy without ever fighting"- Sun Tzu

Weapons are instruments of fear; they are not a wise man's tools. He uses them only when he has no choice. - Lao Tzu

A few days before, I was chatting with Radhika, as she expressed her skepticism over vedic astrological works as opposed to exercising free will and taking charge of one's own destiny. 

I couldn't agree more. 

As we spoke, I shared my observations on exploring divisional charts as key to -unlocking realms or pathways. 

So what's all this got to do the above quotes. 

As I was analogically trying to explain her dimensions of existence & UNLOCKING LAYERS. I was brought to the scene of Chalize Theron in 'The Italian Job'.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=V7PvWTv3Jic


What's Lao Tzu got to do with the Italian Job?

The 2003 version of Italian Job is based on the 1969 version written by Troy Kennedy Martin. 

Undoubtedly, the 'Heist genre' focusing on wit and ingenuity over brute force, is what brought this to my mind as I slept thinking about these quotes.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder

 "Good motives, sincerity and infinite love can conquer the world. One single soul possessed of these virtues can destroy the dark desi...